Thursday, September 11, 2008

The rest of the house...

This is our litte back porch area, which includes a small storage space. Filled to the brim!
My new friends, Edna and Beatrice. They are no-frills gals, but work hard. So great!! James added the bottom shelf here.
The front room is one big area, there is no dining space in the kitchen. So we're stuck here, eating on top of carpet. I really don't like that, but I have my trusty vacuum always close by.
Up the stairs...
Our upstairs bathroom, or the other bathroom I have to clean. :)
Hall closet


One of the two bedrooms. Most of the toys are here, and the girls sleep on the day/trundle bed. We haven't moved Logan to the crib yet, until all their sleeping schedules are worked out.

Our bedroom. Logan's bedroom. :) We have a pretty large closet, so that's where he is sleeping for now.

So that's it, that's our house! We've already had some adventures in the week and a half we've been here, so I'll keep posting! It was good to see all of your blogs again. Email me if you need my address.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

It looks like a great little place! Ryan and I *almost* bought a condo with that same floor plan when we first got married. I loved it. Way to go making it all cute, too! I hope you're enjoying the different-ness of where you are. I do need your address...I'll e-mail you. :)

Benson Fam said...

Welcome back to civilization! That lengthly post has inspired me to think about maybe sometime in the near future updating my blog too! Names for their major appliances- who does that? I loved it, I'm going to get my baby name book out right now and sit in my laundry room and think...

Hannah S said...

nice house. I am a firm believer in closet bedrooms. Yay, for appliances that do the dirty work for us.

Carrie said...

Very nice! I like what you did with the weird downstairs closet; very creative. I am glad to see that you are all settled in.