Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tyler and Mara's Wedding

Don't they look great?! My little bro got married last Friday morning, at the River Jordan Temple. My brother is such a sweetie, and has always been a good example to me. Even through my ugly attitude teenage years, he always treated me and everyone else kindly. What an awesome guy- I'm so glad he's so happy.

The week before the wedding I decided to figure out what we were going to wear. A little last minute, I know. I made a dress for Brooklyn, and my mother saved me by making a matching one for Brighton. I also made flower hair bows and made a last minute run to the mall for an outfit for me. We were a matching royal blue family! It all turned out really great, I'll try to find a picture of all of us. I guess the photographers were mostly concerned about getting shots of Tyler and Mara. Hmmph. :)

It was a long day- are weddings ever "fun"? But the kids did pretty well. The sealing in the morning, and then a drive through the mountains so the kids could fall asleep for 20 minutes, and then a luncheon reception. The favorite part for the girls was the dancing. The cake might be a close second. Oh, another cute moment was Brooklyn asking to see Mara's glass slippers. They thought she looked like a beautiful princess, and she did. Great day!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

They are DARLING together! She looks like she fits right in with the rest of Tyler's beautiful sisters!