Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The beginning of the end

Boxes!! This is the start of my packing. It's kind of sad to dismantle my life here. And I really like everything to have a place and be where it's supposed to be, so living in transition is hard for me. :) However, it has been nice to go through and organize things as I pack them. I know, I'm crazy.



But I only do a few boxes a day, since most everything I need up until the day we move. I'm not sure how that's gonna work.


Making good use of James' side of the bed. He doesn't need it, right?!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Looking at that picture makes me want to cry! You're not really leaving...right? ;)

Erin said...

Wow. I hate moving.

You will be gone before I get back so I wish you luck. You are an awesome person. I am sure you will have a wonderful time in Iowa (it is Iowa right?).