Thursday, June 12, 2008

More about James...

Things I appreciate more about my sweet hubby since he's been gone:

-he always takes out the trash
-he always mops the floor
-he lets me sleep in on the weekends
-he likes to cook and is a better baker than I am
-he gives me breakfast in bed every Sunday (no joke ladies!)
-he's the "fun" parent, and the kids love him to pieces
-he's as competent a parent as I am, I never have to worry about how he take's care of the kids
-he paints my toenails (I just had to do it myself! :( )
-he offers to help me out a lot, and if he sees a need- takes care of it

I know, he sounds like the wonder husband, but of course when he's here I still find time to complain about something. Why do we do that? One of the top things though, is that he is my best friend and will listen to me as I tell him everything about my day and happy and sad spots. Two and a half more weeks!

4 comments:

Sean and Melissa said...

Wow, it looks like a lot has been happening with you guys in the last few weeks. Hope everything's going well with James gone! Good luck with moving. I don't enjoy it at all. It's too bad we won't get to see you guys before we get back. We'll really miss you in the ward next year!

Amanda said...

What a nice list! Don't you wish everyone could have such a wonderful husband? It always makes me sad for the ladies who aren't so lucky. (Although, breakfast in bed would be nice...) ;)

Danielle Smith said...

Dang! Sounds like you married an awesome man!! Thanks for your thoughts about my dad. I don't know when he will be up for a visit. He is still sedated and on the respirator in the ICU right now. My mom says that they are hoping to ween him off the respirator this week. He is still in a pretty bad state, but he is getting better. Perhaps I could give you my mom's email or something and she could give you the current 411 on my dad at that point.

Ashley and Jared said...

I have got to tell you I think that it is so cute that your husband does all that for you! we sure hope your move went all right for you guys.