Sunday, June 22, 2008

Kidnapped!!


Okay, so I had the best time last night! I had just put my kids to bed and was doing some more packing (getting sooo boring) when some of my best friends from the ward came and kidnapped me!! I've never been kidnapped before and it was so exciting! :)Blindfolded and everything, I had no idea where they were taking me. We parked and they held my hands while we walked to our destination- causing quite a stir, they tell me. haha :) We went to Sportz Comedy, and I haven't laughed so hard in at least five weeks. Wonderful! And then we went out for frozen custard and just chatted until way past my bedtime. I'm so grateful for good friends that have been watching out for me and gauging the stress lines on my face. I really needed a break. Thanks girls!

4 comments:

Hannah S said...

what a great idea! Glad you were able to get away :) This is probably not the time but can you email the FHE "rules" to switch off lesson plans?

M said...

you deserved it! I knew if it made it to the blog we'd know did our job right!

Carrie said...

I am so glad that it went so well! I was unable to go because I was in Colorado, but I sure would have loved to have been there, plus the look on your face must have been great! You are loved.

Amanda said...

I'm bummed that I didn't get to say goodbye, (officially), so we'll just consider that night out as my goodbye. :) I did realize today, though, that I didn't bring Kallie over to say goodbye to Brighton, though. So, we'll have to see how that goes when we get home. I hope you have a great move, though! I'll be looking forward to a post when you get settled in Iowa.