Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Logan!!


Logan just had his first birthday on June 10th! We sang him Happy Birthday a few times, but that is really all we did to celebrate. We want to wait for the party until James gets back on July 1st.
We can't imagine being without our sweet little guy. He loves to chase his sisters around, attack them (if they lie on the ground he will crawl over and collapse on top :) eating real food, and snuggling mommy. He creeps along furniture, and can kind of say uh-oh. His doctor's appointment was yesterday and he has lost almost two pounds in the last 3 months! I don't know what to do with my kiddos- I promise I really do feed them! He also had a nasty ear infection, so I guess that's why he hasn't been sleeping well. He wasn't pulling on his ear or anything, and my kids have never really had a big problem with ear infections so it's not a conclusion I normally jump to. Poor guy. He's still a pretty happy camper though. Gotta love those dimples!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

He looks so grown up in that picture! I can't believe he's a year old! That means he was born 5 days before we moved in. Wow.

Kallie had the same thing at her one year appointment--ear infections in both ears--and I had no idea because she wasn't doing anything out of the norm.

Man--I wish I could lose weight like Logan does. At least now you can get him on that nice, whole, chocolate milk! Anything to up the calories, right? ;)