Thursday, February 21, 2008

Valentine's Day take 2


This is the valentine that we made to give to our family and friends. It's not fair, because I had them done ahead of time, and I still haven't finished passing them out!! Being sick is so not fun!

The poster the girls and I made for James; some of the valentines we recieved...

The coupon booklet I made for James, valentine from my sister Dawnelle (thanks Nelly!)

My ultra fancy valentine dinner: meatloaf shaped into hearts, pink mashed potatoes and red jello. I actually made this SEVERAL days after the day because of aforementioned stupid sickness. The day of I made pink heart pancakes, then sandwiches cut into hearts for lunch before I crashed. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!

2 comments:

Sea_Gal said...

Wow, sweetie. You are impressive!
-Jillynn

Elicia said...

you are such a good and creative mom. I am always impressed and inspired by you..you rock Friend!