Sunday, February 3, 2008

Reason for loving Wymount #17

Industrial grade carpet!! This love has many sub-categories,
but the best is that you can stick masking tape to it and make cool roads for your cars. Actually, the girls and I talked about making this all morning, and then after taking 5 minutes to make it, they played with it for about 2 minutes. Then they ran off to play Cinderella with their dress-ups for the umpteenth time. A boy would think this is cool, right?!! Tell me my creative talents won't be wasted forever!!

More good reasons to love the carpet:

You can sweep it. Really- works great in a pinch!

You can do puzzles on it.

Easy to clean poop, pee, paint, and most other substances. (Like things that don't start with the letter "p".)

2 comments:

Hannah S said...

ya, that carpet is "fun". I am glad you find ways to use it to your advantage!

Amanda said...

I hear you! LOL! I've also appreciated the carpet for a few similar reasons. :)