Sunday, February 10, 2008

little updates


This is Brighton after winning at her Pretty Princess game. She wins pretty much every time- big surprise- and we play it at least once a day. Thanks for the great gift Grandma Linda!!
On a side note- it's pretty cute to see James play it with her. He looks beautiful in earrings. :)

I've been telling everyone about these, so I thought I'd just post a picture. My bishop's wife brought some of these to an activity and I fell in love with them and bought them before the week was through. They are out of iron- and I got the whole fam for $22! I wanted to screw them into the wall, but James wouldn't let me put any more holes in the walls, since we're only living here for a few more months. He's such a spoilsport!! I told him that he was oppressing the people. teehee! This is my no-hole solution, hanging them from the top of the door.

This is what we have to look at ALL DAY!! My little plumber- she is so skinny that none of her pants stay up. I'm constantly asking her to pull up her pants. They fall off sometimes if she runs. :)

Brighton is starting to draw these kind of pictures, which I'm sure have a name but I don't know what it is. The circle with the stick legs, that one. This is a picture of Aunt Bonnie. Notice the matching hairdo's.

I cut Brooklyn's hair a few weeks ago to chin length, which just looks pretty darn cute.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute pics! I love how you put the little sash and bow on your little iron people. SO CUTE. I also thought Brooklyn's hair looked shorter--and then decided it was probably short the whole time and I just wasn't paying attention. It really does look super cute!

Hannah S said...

cute!! I love the monsters inc drawing. My sister-in-law just got that pretty princess game for Christmas. She's 20 years old :) It has childhood sentimentality. She just played on a blind date too. Glad to hear that James is a good sport about it too.

Bliss' said...

Hannah's pants don't stay up either. No matter how much I tighten the elastic her little crack still shows.