Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This I'll Miss: Cyride

Maybe it's my home schooled upbringing, but I love riding on the bus. It's one of our favorite adventures!

The kids love not being in car seats, the novelty of all the seating, and especially all the big windows to watch the world pass by.


When we ride, we usually have the bus to ourselves. Probably because we go during the day and usually only to the mall or library. I can't figure out any more routes than that. :)

(Side note: Really, is there anything more difficult to read than a bus schedule? Each time, I have to call James to be sure I'm reading it right and usually feel frustratingly thick in the head. Probably because I can never figure out my north and south. :))
I love this small town and how safe I feel. Somehow, I can't picture me riding the bus with all my kiddos in Atlanta. We ♥ Cyride!

2 comments:

Benson Fam said...

May I suggest a new blog post- things I'm looking forward to about Georgia! We will ride the bus with you- and we'll one up that and ride the train! The kids will totally dig it.

Carrie said...

Atlanta huh? Exciting!