Wednesday, May 5, 2010

my solution

I don't want to sit around being depressed all month, so this is what I've cooked up. To keep me and the kids excited, we have an adventure jar! I've filled it with fun things to do, such as get a sno cone, go on a nature walk, have a pretend movie theater, and so on- enough to have an adventure a day for the month.(except for Sundays, when we'll rest from our adventures. :)) Each day one of the kids get to pull our adventure out of the jar. They've been really excited so far.

Today's adventure: Ride the bus to the library!

4 comments:

State of Bliss said...

What a great idea! Have fun on your adventures!

Bliss' said...

I like that idea. B will be heading to china at the end of the month for awhile. School will be out so I need lots of ideas to keep us busy.

Amanda said...

You are so creative! Sounds like a great way to pass the time. This will be easier than when James went to...was it Alaska? You can do this!

Erika said...

Love this!