Monday, April 19, 2010

Trees are budding...

This was another fun activity that I tied into their school work.

Take a piece of paper and add a paper trunk.

Cut out 1" (ish) size squares out of tissue paper

Dab dots of glue in a branch like pattern and have kids scrunch up tissue paper and press onto the glue dot.


This is Logan showing his tissue paper ball. He loved this part!








Brooklyn sticking her "leaves" on.






Brighton's finished product. She wanted a swing on her tree. :)

We'll definitely do this again! We could do pink and white for spring blossoms, and fall colors later on.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

How fun!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I am glad you are using my toddler activities for bigger kids, looks good!

=ToddlerBoredomBusters! :)

Elicia said...

Brittany,
Can I just say I think you are the best Mom in the WORLD!! I truly mean that.. You make me want to be better... I just don't know how to do it. I am expecting baby 3 and am not sure just how I am going to do it. I have no patients and just seem to feel put out with them all the time. I really need some advice and some tools as to how to change my mothering. I want to be nice, I want to want to play and be with them. You are such a natural and I admire you so much. I will be stealing all your ideas, and hope that it is a good place to start. I miss you friend, and sure am sorry for being such a lousy friend...