Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fairy Visitor


Brighton lost her two bottom teeth! She had been wiggling one for weeks, and I didn't think she was ever going to get it out. I told her about the toilet paper trick (put a piece of toilet paper over the tooth and pull. Rocket science.), she tried it and it worked! We had just discovered that her second bottom tooth was wiggly the day before. I went upstairs to put Spencer to bed and she tried toilet paper on the second one and pulled it out!

She was so excited about A! FAIRY! COMING! TO! HER! HOUSE! that she made this little fairy sized envelope to put her teeth in. I was sure she would lose her teeth as she kept taking them out to show dad, Brooklyn, the man out walking his dog, etc. But she ended up with both of them that night and the tooth fairy left her two dollars!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Fun! The tooth fairy must have more money than she did back when I was losing my teeth!

Laura said...

Two teeth at the same time? Wow! Sounds like time for fun with spaghetti.

Jenn said...

Erik just lost his second bottom tooth as well. His class made little tooth-shaped pockets to put their teeth in. He's very excited to use it tonight!

Brittany Hall said...

The fairy left $1 because that was what I got. But I think from now on maybe I'll do a fifty cent piece or something. Much cooler than paper money!