Thursday, January 15, 2009

Coming soon!

Sorry my posts have been so sporadic.  I really like putting pictures up, but I haven't been able to do that with our PC on the fritz.  Evidently it doesn't like being vacuumed out, and died a quick (but very painful on my husband's part) death.  I've had to cope with a Mac, which I've not been gracious about at times.  Turns out I'm an old dog that doesn't like learning new tricks.  :) Several hundred dollars later, we are close to being back up and running!  Pictures coming soon!

I feel like I live in Siberia.  It is -20 today.  Seriously!!  We occasionally brave the wind and snow, but only a few times a week.  I'm thinking about ordering my groceries in.  Speaking of snow, it's crazy.  It keeps going and going....  And the snow movers just keep moving it around into huge mountains!  You have to be careful- you take a wrong step and you're in a drift up to your thigh.  I'm definitely getting some boots.  

2 comments:

Danielle Smith said...

Remember I could totally hook you up at JCPenney online! 20% off I tell you!! I got my boots from there and I love them. I think all states should be like Colorado where the snow melts regularly and you have random days in the dead of winter that are 65 degrees and sun over 320 days a year!!

The Hansens said...

the snow here in Provo has been bad, but it sounds worse there! and it has been freezing... but not -20!!! i feel for you! Sure miss you and your family