Sunday, November 30, 2008

Family Week

We've had a really great week.  James finished classes last Saturday, so we have all enjoyed the family time together.  On Monday we had FHE, on Tuesday we all went to the dollar movie theater and saw Wall-E.  On Wednesday the kids and I rode the bus to campus to have lunch with Daddy.  It's an idea that I got from my sis-in-law, and I want to do it once a semester.  The kids loooved riding the bus.  I was a little nervous about catching the right one and keeping track of my 3 kids and double stroller, but we made it there and back like old hats.  Thursday was Thanksgiving, of course.  James' parents drove from Davenport (3 hrs) to spend the day.  All James let me do was sweet potatoes and cranberry jelly.  Thanksgiving feast is definitely his show. :)  I still say that I could have done a better job with the rolls.  Ah well, maybe next year.

I finished up a few projects that I will try to get pictures up tomorrow.  Curtains for the girls' room and a Christmas advent calendar!  Fun for me to work on!!  

No comments: