Monday, November 24, 2008

Catch-up: Halloween

I'm finally home! I've never been so happy to be in my little apartment and look after my little family. :) Here are some pictures of our Halloween- The costumes I seriously made the night before, since I had just gotten home from Phoenix. Not that hard- I found Brooklyn's on familyfun.com and is just made out of craft foam. I made up Logan's cowboy outfit with brown fabric for the vest and chaps. Brighton wanted to be a princess, so her special touch was a crown made out of foil and glued-on gems.






The loot! I couldn't get them to look up for a picture. :)


What Logan and I did on Halloween night while Brighton and Brooklyn went trick-or-treating with Daddy.




4 comments:

Walking in a Hayes said...

Yay!! I am glad you are finally home! I am sure you need a nice long break. Thank you so much for all you have been doing with mommy. You are amazing! And what a great mom you are to make halloween costumes in a night!! I love you!

Benson Fam said...

I'm finally online again! We miss you...

M said...

Brittany-look at how resourceful you are! Brooklyn's is Very cute--

Brittany Hall said...

Very cute with a capital "V"?! Thanks!! :)