Tuesday, June 14, 2011

End of School

The kids wanted to study Mexico before we started school break. I think mostly because we could have a fiesta at the end. :) Which we did, complete with pinata! This is after we studied the temple ruins at Chichen Itza.
We built replicas out of sugar cubes, which was messy, a little sticky and a lot of fun! Now we're on break for the month of June, and we'll probably start up again with school mid-July. Or whenever I can get my act together. Meanwhile, we have swim lessons and I'm trying to figure out when I can squeeze in teaching piano. But if I can get that figured out, then James would be able to quit Best Buy and we'd have him around a little bit more. Time taken out of my day, a little bit more for me to do, but totally worth it!

Oh, side note. So I figured out where my pictures are on this oversized computer, and now I'm thinking maybe the problem is that I don't take pictures anymore. The last ones I could find were from Easter. :) Hmm, I'll have to get on that!

No comments: