Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My life has changed so much...

James bought a Mac. I'm telling you, it has really messed things up. Everything is in the wrong place, I don't know where my photos are, and it just feels different. James tells me to stop resisting, but I really don't like the change.

-pout-

The keyboard is different. The monitor is too big. I think he needs to stop working at Best Buy.


So, that's part of the reason I haven't posted in a while. That, and we've been working really hard on the house. And I'm tired. And at night after the house is cleaned up, I have a D&C class that I'm trying to finish up. Or eating ice cream watching TV.

Happy summer everyone!


5 comments:

Walking in a Hayes said...

Yay for you!! How many classes do you have left? I am trying to work super hard on my classes so I can walk next April but we'll see how that goes. Good luck!

Benson Fam said...

I'm tired too, wish we could eat ice cream together. And amen to the MAC thing- we owned one for all of 24 hours before we decided it wouldn't work for us. Can't teach an old dog new tricks :). You wouldn't understand, you aren't 30 yet...

Melody said...

I kind of hated switching to a Mac too, as I hate all change. But give it a few weeks and it'll grow on you. I actually love it now; I'd never go back to PC.

rychelle said...

My bro in law got a mac, but has a windows processor on it...

personally I don;t see the point..but you will get used to it! Hang in there, and if I didn't have to work all the time I would totally come over and eat ice cream with you!

Charmaine said...

Once you've gone Mac, you'll never go back! ;) Anyhow, I miss you guys! It's been forever since I've checked anybody's blog so i just wanted to stop by and "hi" and I hope you guys are doing well!