Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A project



I need to take better pictures of this - tonight, okay? -but this is the project I'm working on right now. It's a playhouse that fits over a card table. It has a doghouse, a tree with apples, a garden with vegetables, and a mailbox. It's a lot of work but I'm having fun. I like making things like this for my family. Check out my black nail polish- yowza! (Present from Santa)

The not-so-fun thing is that I work on it after the kids are in bed. Which means that at 7pm I lug my machine out, my felt, my sewing stuff and get started. And then I put it all away at 9:30. Bother! My machine is like an anvil! Someday I'll have a craft room... :)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

What a fun project. I have a sewing machine that NEVER gets used. I would love to be good at it, I just can't find the motivation!

Kelly said...

I really don't know how you do it ALL! Amazing.

Bliss' said...

I love all the things you do for your family. I don't know how you have the strength to lug out your machine after the kids are in bed. Thats my unwind time.

M said...

...so i guess your hair 's not black anymore...