Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thriller


Our stake YW/YM had a talent show a few weeks ago, and this lovely group performed Michael Jackson's Thriller. The girls were having trouble coming up with something to do for the talent show, and so I volunteered (like a crazy person) to teach them the dance from Thriller.

The problem: I didn't know it.

So thanks to youtube tutorials, I learned the dance in two days and was able to teach it to some of our young women. It was really fun to learn, practice and perform, even though I am soooo not a dancer. It really tired me out and made me sore for a few days -- probably because I'd had a baby five weeks earlier. Hmm.

Anyways, I have the picture, the video and some good memories!

4 comments:

McCreary Possee said...

You are totally crazy! But I love it!!!!!

Benson Fam said...

speaking of the video...

The Hansens said...

ooh spooky! Way to go Britt! That sounds like lots of fun

Jenny said...

Wow, what a woman you are! So fun!