Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Halloween Post


For Halloween this year, Brighton was a ballerina, Brooklyn was little red riding hood, and Logan was a super hero. I made Brighton's tutu and Logan's cape, but thankfully we had Brooklyn's costume in our dress-up box and I didn't have to make anything else. :) Our ward's trunk-or-treat was on Wednesday, and then James took the kids out trick-or-treating or about an hour on Saturday. It was a fun holiday week!

I love to decorate for holidays, and we spend one school morning tracing and cutting out bats and ghosts to hang around our house, and draped spider webs over anything that we could. Spooky!

2 comments:

McCreary Possee said...

You know that you have dang cute kids? Right? 'Cause you do. I'm just sayin'...

Laura Jean said...

Brighton sure is a sweet ballerina.
You did a great job with the costumes. I love halloween and seeing the kids having fun pretending. Looks like it was fun at your house.

Laura