Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Barely Pregnant?!?!

After all those comments from my last post about looking barely pregnant, I thought I better set the record straight. Barely pregnant, my eye. (Brighton took this pic, by the way.)

I'm definitely feeling it this last month! Too much baby stuffed in too little space. But I'm trying not to be that cranky complaining pregnant lady. Even though someone always asks me how much longer I have whenever I go out in public. Every. Single. Time. So fun!

I also have the unique experience after Wymount of being the only preggo gal in the ward. Whereas in Utah I'd be one of twenty. :) I'm definitely a spectacle.

So, there you go. Me pregnant with #4 at almost 36 weeks. Meh. :)

5 comments:

Carrie said...

You look lovely, as always!

Natalie said...

I think you look great! I am so excited to see another little Hall!

Benson Fam said...

Yep, you look pregnant :). And still dang cute (are those my pants?). Does James still paint your toenails? Just curious!

McCreary Possee said...

You're so beautiful!

Elisabeth said...

You look great! Wish I had the energy to go for it again ;)