Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pom Poms!

We've been using pom poms as a boredom buster while the girls are sick. Hopefully today is the last day of our convalescence. Brooklyn had bloodshot eyes, and Brighton has been coughing so hard she's made herself throw up. Lots of fun. Anyways- the pom poms. We've cooked them (pretend, of course), counted them, sorted them, and had pom pom fights. That last one means fights over the pom poms, and fights for fun throwing them at each other. :) Logan keeps putting them in his mouth! I'll fish it out, but he'll quickly stuff another one in. It reminds me of the movie Elf when Will Ferrel is eating cottonballs. Too funny!

2 comments:

Red Bed Head said...

I left a comment on an older post and then looked at your friends and family list to see if we had any common people, oddly enough the blog I hopped upon is Hannah S. she is a friend of the wife of a guy I grew up with. Shall we all sing "Its a small world after all..."

Amanda said...

I have SO been wanting to call you! But, my girls have been a little under the weather, too. It's only a cough...but then Kallie's hit with a vengeance today. She coughed hard enough to throw up just like Brooklyn. Yeah--I hope this is the worst of it! (It really hasn't been bad at all up to this point. I even forget they have the cough. I just don't want it to get worse!)