Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Let the season (pause for effect) begin!


The weather is finally warm enough to pull out our little pool. Hooray! The kids and I really enjoy playing at the pool, here or at Helaman Halls. I would stay all day if I could. Or if I could keep my kids entertained that long. :) I'm starting to be more conscious of sun exposure, which makes it a little harder to enjoy. Who wants to wear hats, anyway? On that same hair-smashing note, I need to get Brighton a bike helmet. Sigh!

3 comments:

Sean and Melissa said...

Looks like fun! It must be warming up there in Utah, unlike here in Cincinnati, where it's raining a lot. I'm sure we'll get to go swimming soon. How are you guys enjoying your summer so far? Tell Brighton that Josh is missing his friends!

Benson Fam said...

Memo to me, get Carter a swimsuit before we come. And maybe a life vest, how deep is that pool...?

Elisabeth said...

Wish I was there :)
The weather is warming up here too now.

Miss u lots!

We are still looking for a home, and working on that blog of ours :D

Elisabeth