Sunday, May 18, 2008

James' first day


Yesterday we dropped James off for his fun and exciting summer venture. He will be working in Washington and Alaska for the next 3 months. Even though he's only been gone a day, he's already had a few firsts: he rode in an 18-wheeler to Montana (with a bed in the back of the cab, very fancy!) and rode a horse. Just look at his face! Although his form needs some work- he doesn't look like he's sitting on his triangle and his heels need to be down with toes out. :) Dawnelle, you know what I mean.
We're hoping that he'll be able to fly back for a week or so to visit, we're already missing Daddy. The kids and I have a lot planned to keep us busy- as well as a new cousin to be born any minute and a wedding with new dresses to look forward to. More to come!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I can't believe he did all of those things so quickly! I hope he's having a great time! (And, I hope you are, too, in spite of his absence.)