Thursday, February 24, 2011

Countdown

1: Days until the final walk-through of our house

4: Days until we close

9: Days until we move in

3: Number of times I have majorly freaked out about the house

1: Number of flat tires to be fixed

4: Number of weeks we've had sick kids- a fun mixture of flu and strep

I've been trying to find my zen- so many unknowns make it hard, as well as the sick kids. But this has been my week to get back on track. And I have a lot of good friends that have offered to watch the kids while I clean the house and get ready for the move. Sadly, they must not know me well enough, since I always take people up on those offers. :) Mwah hah ha.

Home stretch!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Mostly fun things on that list, but I know how stressful it is to move. Good luck with everything!

Walking in a Hayes said...

Yay! You are getting so close to being settled in your own space again! Good luck with everything! Let me know if there is anything long-distance that I can do to help! Maybe pizza delivered sometime during the moving process? Love you!

Melody said...

Good luck! I hate moving, but even more I hate waiting to move. Blech. It's almost done now! Photos soon, please?