Saturday, September 19, 2009

This boy!

I'm not sure if it's just another difference between boys and girls, but this little boy gets scraped up all the time! Yesterday was a doozy. Maybe it's his shoes?
Both knees scraped-
His upper lip, nose and forehead. It looks even worse now that it's scabbed over. What a rough-and-tumble boy! But super cute still, eh?!

Oh, and no baby yet. I'm a week over now, and I am tentatively set up for a c-section next Friday if my body is still doing nothing. Such a bother. :)

3 comments:

McCreary Possee said...

Oh my goodness! He is such a cutie!

Unknown said...

Just look at him! He's becoming as much of a ham and Brooklyn! He is so big though! I miss you guys!

Bethany said...

Yes, boys are a little clumsy. It seems they are always scraped up!!! he is stil a cutie though!