Saturday, May 2, 2009

Front Room: before and after

Our front room got an updated look with some "new" furniture! (hand-me-downs from my sister, thanks Nelly!) This was our front room before. Ugly Betty (treadmill), small table, very little lounging room.
After: Bigger new table! We can actually fit food on it- hooray!

The luxury of TWO couches! Love it love it!



Not a big change or anything, but I love it. The couches just happen to match perfectly. And we've already had missionaries over to test out the new dining table. Fabulous! I also picked up a new silverware set while in Georgia (at Costco) and that also makes me happy. They feel heavy and sturdy and shiny. The cheap set we got seven years ago definitely needed to go. Fun stuff!

5 comments:

Charmaine said...

Hooray! Isn't it so great when you do a make-over and everything turns out so perfect?!

Mandy said...

But where did Ugly Betty go? :)

M said...

I'm sorry, I caught myself staring at all the open space...now make me really jealous and let me see your kitchen.

April Cobb said...

So what happen to your cute red couch? I loved that thing. Anyway, it takes me back to being in school to have so many purposes for one room... dining room/exercise room/tv room/ visiting room/music room all in one. I wonder if people like Candice Spelling who live in a sprawling 56,500 square foot manor even know what it is like to live like normal people. you know? She has a seperate room just for wrapping gifts.

Bethany said...

Yeah!1 I love "new" furniture - especially when it is such a good deal :)