Monday, March 16, 2009

Amanda wants a bad day-

Well, today isn't really bad. Yet. :) The sun is shining, and we have plans to walk to the park this afternoon. But I am out of diapers for Logan, and my neck is out of alignment and I've had a headache all day yesterday and today. Brooklyn sat at the table for an hour this morning refusing to eat her breakfast, and she has been at the lunch table for 45 min so far. And counting. The rule is that you have to stay at the table until you've finished. Brooklyn's record is two hours. Once she decides to eat she's fast, it just takes her a while to decide. But I swear that most of the food she eats is cold and mushy because she takes so long.

Brighton has a cold- cough, runny nose- and is grouchy. She's complaining right now about not liking the sun in her eyes. She hasn't really smiled all day, poor kid.

I wanted to get to Walmart this morning, but haven't managed to leave the house. I've been going through clothes boxes to figure out what the kids need and haven't done reading/writing with Brighton.

Somewhat of a less organized morning, we'll see if I can get my act together after my nap! :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

OK--I didn't mean I WANTED you to have a bad day. I'm glad to know that you are normal, too, though. :) I hope after naps went better than before!

State of Bliss said...

Hey Brittany! I just wanted to say that I'm very jealous of your baby count down application. How could I get myself one of those?

nazar said...

just droping by to read ur post and have a nice day

Lorie said...

I hope it gets better, or that you get some chocolate or something!