Friday, October 3, 2008

Michael Buble!




So, this picture might be on the large size, but I'm a little excited. :)  My sweet sweet wonderful husband, who likes to surprise me from time to time, just unveiled his latest- I'm going to a Michael Buble concert!!  Next Wednesday!!  Woohoo!!!!

The only concert I've been to was to Neil Diamond back when we were engaged.  And, he's getting kind of old. :)  Look at this cutie!

I woke up on Sunday, relaxed in bed, had my breakfast.  Then I followed trails of popcorn (which Logan gleefully picked up) to clues and treats throughout the house.  

I'm so grateful for such a wonderful husband- I don't know what I find to complain about, but of course I do. :)  Thanks honey!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I am jealous. I heart Michael Buble!!

Carrie said...

How fun! I was listening to MB the other day and was wishing that I could see him in concert, myself. What an awesome husband you have!

M said...

OK, did I miss some holiday or something? Is Sweetest Day in Oct.?I need to add it to Chris's calendar...I'm happy for you!