Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tag #3

Rules: Use only pictures from google image search

Favorite Color: I go through cycles, so I guess I could have done a rainbow.
But I do really like this bright pink right now.





Favorite Animal: I think hedgehogs are purty cute. And they don't smell or shed hair! Both plusses in my book.



Bad Habit: Putting things off. (This is also called procrastination, but I think that word is used a bit much.) If there is anything I need to do, I'll find other things to do to avoid it. Then I'm scrambling around last minute- why do I do this? Itis detrimental to my sanity.



Favorite Food: Homecooked meals! I usually eat fast food once a month, and it makes me feel sick. Eating out is fun, but I always think that I could have done it better. And I'm picky about getting all the yucky stuff out of my meat. Home cookin' for me!






Favorite Hobby: that I never have time for- Reading. I love to read, and am pretty fast. I started keeping track of how many books I read per year, and I'm at around 500. My favorite genre is young adult, my least favorite is non-fiction.



Favorite Song: This depends on what kind of mood I'm in , but I've been listening to a lot of Neil Diamond lately. I like the song- Play Me. But he's got several that will put a smile on your face.





Favorite Author: Robin McKinley, ever since I was a little girl. I'm a sucker for fairy tales, and she recreates them really well. She's actually a pretty private author, so I couldn't find a picture. But I think she looks like this.






Favorite Dessert: In all it's wonderful forms, but especially dark and the whoopie pies my husband makes.





Picture of Me: This was hard! Okay, this whole thing was hard but this was the hardest. I don't have a teenager yet, and she certainly won't be dressing like that, but I have my super mom days. I'm really grateful for my organization and memory that helps me to solve problems and rule the world.
Done!! I'm not going to tag anyone because this seriously took me more than an hour. I need to get back to my kids. No one is allowed to tag me for at least a week.

1 comment:

Hannah S said...

I liked this! I've seen other's do it but yours was my favorite. I like how even the pictures are orderly. They are stacked books, stacked chocolate. Pyramid lines in the family pic, the clock is circular. Must have been sub-conscious!