Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tag #1

I've been tagged a few different times, so let me just get them all over with!

The instructions for this tag are as follows:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

The book is Reading Lolita in Tehran, by Azar Nafisi. We're reading this for book club this month. Here is the sentence:

"That was the beginning of it all."

Sorry for not more of an interesting sentence! The book has been interesting, because I'm learning more about a culture and place that I don't know much about. It has been a trifle hard to wade through at times.

Let's see, I'll tag Hannah S., Karalenn H., Carrie W., Lindsey O. and Princess Aurora. Okay, so I made that last person up.

No comments: