Saturday, March 22, 2008

Fairy Tea Party



So here are the pictures from the Fairy Tea Party we went to at the library. As you can see from the photos, it was quite a sumptuous affair. I thought maybe they had a wedding right before. :) They had ballet, some yummy treats, a parade for all the little fairies, and even a talk about fairy manners. Which Brighton still remembers and tries to chew with her mouth closed. And oh, the spectacle of it all! This is the fairy King, who presided over the whole thing. Fun!

I was a little sad, because once it was over I realized that the best part was getting ready - doing our hair, painting our nails, putting glitter on, fussing with our dresses, and all those other girly things. That could have taken hours. But I left things for last minute and went shopping right before, so we had to get ready in 2 minutes and were there a little late. Oh well, next time I will know better. And I have plans to make a princess ball gown for me and for Brighton and Brooklyn so we will be properly dressed at our next fairy tea!

No comments: