Friday, December 7, 2007

My Gold Medal Day as a Mom!

Today I have battled every bodily fluid there is.

7:00am I wake up to Brighton crying because she threw up all over her bed.


8:30am Logan poops a massive poop, leaking out all over my jeans (which had just been washed from the last time this happened)


12:30pm Instead of taking her nap, Brooklyn takes off her diaper and poops in her crib, managing to get the poo on four blankets, her sheet, her pants and both of her socks.


4:00pm Logan spits up down into my shirt, soaking my both of my tops and my bra.


5:50pm Brighton falls down and splits her lip, which is very bloody and she just happens to be wearing a white shirt.


6:00pm I decide that we are all going to bed early. And that I really REALLY want my own washer and dryer. :)


Before going to bed, Brighton told me that she was so proud of me. I'm not sure what she meant by it, but I was proud of myself to have lasted through today and two changes of clothes without losing it!
Here is Brighton with her sad face and fat lip. Poor girl, what a day!

No comments: