Saturday, June 13, 2009

My 2 year old


A few things about Logan:

he just had his 2nd birthday
looks so cute with his big-boy haircut
started finally talking! I think he can say at least 30 words. I love it when he calls after his sisters, "guys! guys!" He also reminds everyone to share. :)

The girls picked out what kind of birthday cake Logan got. Brooklyn was sure that he would want an Ariel cake, but then we decided on a car. Daddy made this racer!


His car collection. He looooves to play with his cars. Mostly lining them up- on the stairs; on top of books; on the edge of the couch cushion; on the coffee table... his favorite position to play with them is laying down on floor. I'm not sure why, but it's pretty cute!

Logan got a train set for his birthday, and he got right down on the floor to play with it properly. He loves his choo-choo train!

This guy is so sweet and mellow, I could have three more. He loves to follow his sisters around, and is an especially good friend to Brooklyn right now. They chase each other around, play with balls, dance and sing- whatever! We love our Logan!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

He is so big! I guess it's been about a year since I last saw him. But, WOW! I can't believe he's 2. What a sweetie!

Walking in a Hayes said...

Man I miss you guys!! He is so big! I love that he loves his cars, so cute!

Kelly said...

What a cutie! Our boys love lining up cars too -making choo-choos.

Carrie said...

Wow I can't believe he is two! I still remember holding him as a newborn. Aww he is still so cute.